|Mesa RV Resort is big-rig friendly.|
Mesa Spirit RV Resort, in Mesa Arizona has 1800 sites, is a Good Sam 10/10*/10 Resort, features double sized lots, full hook-ups and can accommodate large groups in one area. The Resort is also pet and big-rig friendly. This deluxe resort for active adults has amenities & facilities that make this hidden gem in the desert a great choice for an RV Rally.
|Mesa's Spirit's lobby area.|
Mesa Spirit has 2 clubhouses available for clubs and RV groups. One has a kitchen, large meeting room, smaller areas for meetings or get-togethers, BBQ’s, and is adjacent to a pool. The main clubhouse includes a pool hall, multiple meeting rooms, and commercial kitchen for catered meals, is also adjacent to 2 pools, and has a large covered BBQ area.
|Large meeting room available for group events.|
|Mesa Spirit's commercial kitchen facilities for catered meals.|
The main clubhouse includes a pool hall, multiple meeting rooms, and commercial kitchen for catered meals, is also adjacent to 2 pools, and has a large covered BBQ area.
|Large covered BBQ area.|
|One of the two fitness room.|
The property also has 2 fitness rooms, 3 swimming pools, 5 heated spas, lighted tennis, shuffleboard & PickleBall courts, horse shoes, arts & crafts rooms, billards, and a large ballroom with dancing and activities daily.
|Main clubhouse includes a pool hall.|
|One of Mesa Spirit's three swimming pools.|
Group pricing is available for any group of 8 or more RV’s coming in together.
|Double sized lots with full hook-ups can accommodate groups in one area.|
The RV Resort is conveniently located so that you can enjoy local sights and entertainment including:
• Spring Training Facilities (Chicago Cubs in Mesa, San Francisco in Scottsdale, Arizona Diamondbacks in Scottsdale, other team stadiums are located in the surrounding area)
• Shopping (outlet malls at Wild Horse Pass Casino, Tanger Outlet in Anthem)
• Renaissance Festival (February – March in Gold Canyon)
• Queen Creek Olive Mill (Live Music, Wine Tasting Events, Group Tours)
• Farmers Market (Mesa) Fridays
• Schnepf Farms (Queen Creek) (Peach Festival in May; U-Pick Fruits/Vegetables in June, Pumpkin & Chili Party in October, Winter Wonderland in December)
• Organ Stop Pizza (largest Wurlitzer organ in the world with nearly 6000 pipes)
• Casinos (Fort McDowell, Talking Stick, Wild Horse Pass & Casino Arizona just to name a few)
• Museums & Art Galleries including the Commemorative Air Force Museum (Southwest Military Transportation Show in February, Gathering of Legends in November)
• Premium golf courses (PGA/LPGA/Senior tournaments, Waste Management Phoenix Open in February)
To book your Rally contact:
or for more details about the resort including a video tour visit www.mesaspirit.com
Connect with Mesa Spirit RV Resort:
Pinterest Facebook Twitter and LinkedIn