|Cajun RVera Poolside Spring 2014|
Cajun RVera welcomes you to experience the newest RV park in Cajun Country! This RV park sits on 40 acres of land and currently has 185 RV sites. But they aren’t stopping there! They have future plans to expand to 300. It is conveniently located next to the SugArena in New Iberia, Louisiana. If you have any special events you’re planning, they have a pavilion that is available for rent!
|2014 Annual Easter Egg Hunt|
Park Amenities: 185 total RV sites, can accommodate RV’s up to 75 ft. There is 30/50 amp service available. There are pull-thru sites, full hookups, free Wi-Fi, restrooms, showers, laundry, clubhouse, concession area, heated swimming pool with a swim-up bar, splashpad, lazy river, fire rings, game room, security, and stocked pond on site!
New Iberia’s Festivals:
• New Iberia hosts the Louisiana Sugar Cane Festival in September. Sugar Cane Festival, celebrates the commencement of the sugar cane harvest, locally referred to as grinding. Sugar cane is a principal crop grown by New Iberia farmers.
• El Festival Espanol de Nueva Iberia, in November.
• World Championship Gumbo Cook-Off on the second full weekend in October.
• Cajun Hot Sauce Festival in April
• Acadiana Dragon Boat Festival in March
• Blitz Dance Competition in January
Check-out more events at the SugArena Acadiana Fairgrounds website.
|Splash Pad at the Cajun RVera.|
Cajun RVera is located 5 miles from New Iberia and 20 miles from Broussard. Take Exit 126(Jefferson Island Exit) from Hwy 90. Take a left onto Frontage Rd and go about ¾ mile. Take a right onto Hwy 3212 and travel 1 mile. Your destination is on the right!
713 Nw Bypass Hwy
New Iberia , LA - 70560
Rates: Regular - $30.00*
PA Member Rate - $15.00*
NOTES: PA is valid Sunday thru Wednesday nights. PA is not valid during holiday weekends. Reservations accepted. Drive-ups welcome. Credit cards accepted. Pets welcome. *Plus tax. Rates are for 2 people only. $5 for each add’l person.