Ashuelot River Campground is situated at the heart of the Monadnock Region, offering easy access to great biking on rail trail, roads and woods; canoeing on the river; hiking trails of varying lengths, including Mount Monadnock – the third most climbed mountain in the world – and many local trails to ponds and smaller hills, plus easy access to the city of Keene for shopping, sports and music events and other entertainment.
Our family campground sits on the banks of the river in Swanzey, New Hampshire, between Keene and the mouth of the river. We have 22 acres of land with 3600 feet of riverfront, abutting a beautiful town forest with direct access to the Ashuelot River Rail Trail.
Many sites are grassy and open to the summer skies and stars; some are tucked in a secluded patch of white pine woods. We offer something for everybody:
- Fully serviced 30 amp water/sewer/electric sites.
- 30 and 50 amp water/electric sites.
- Primitive and spacious riverside tent sites.
- Three rustic cabins that sleep 1 - 4
- Free Wi-Fi area available
- Our bath house is clean and well-lighted; our recreational space large.
- We have laundry, a dump station, and a small camp store.
Regular Rate $30-39*
NOTES: Open May 1st through Oct 31st. PA is valid Monday through Thursday only. PA is valid for 3 nights. Reservations preferred. Drive-ups welcome (please call ahead to check availability). Credit cards accepted. Pets welcome. *Rates are for 2 adults. $10 for each add’l adult and $5 for each child under 18. 6 people per site max
For reservations call (603) 357-5777
152 Pine St
Swanzey , New Hampshire - 03446