One of the newest Passport America Participating Parks in Arizona, Voyager RV Resort has it all! The special feeling of a real community, wonderful friends, neighbors, and the endless array of things to do and places to go are part of the Voyager Resort experience.
|Voyager RV Resort's 9-Hole Par 3 Golf Course|
Setting your course for Voyager Resort means truly discovering the "Best of the Southwest".
|Guests enjoy Voyager's Pools and Hot Tubs|
Guests Favorites Include:
- Hotel Rooms and Park Models Available for Rental!
- Voyager Bar & Grill Open Daily for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- WiFi Available, Computer Learning Center, and Copy/Fax Center
- 9-Hole Par 3 Golf Course, Horseshoe Pits, Miniature Golf, and Pet Friendly Sites
- Meeting and Banquet Facilities with Full Service Catering Available
- Health Clinic, Massage Therapy Center, Voyager Day Spa, and Beauty/Barber
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
Area Attractions include: Colossal Cave Mountain Park http://www.colossalcave.com/welcome.html, Mission San Xavier Del Bac http://www.sanxaviermission.org/ and Reid Park Zoo http://www.tucsonzoo.org/ are all approx 10 mile from the resort. Get more info about the Tucson area here http://www.visittucson.org/
|Come play Tennis and enjoy all the amenities Voyager has to offer.|
Passport America Members Receive 50% off the regular nightly RV camping rates April through November for seven nights. Reservations required. Must call (888) 318-1243 for reservations. Discount is not valid during holidays and special events and is valid on Standard Sites only. Pets welcome. *$3 addl per night resort fee (for all stays under 30 days).
|One of Voyager's Hotel Rooms.|